Thursday, 31 March 2011

accessories for viewpad

From SunShine plaza towards Sim Lim Sq

I end up a accessories shop

Almost want to buy the Sony BlueTooth earpiece (with Radio) $75
Shop owner almost impressed by tiny BT
but I did not make a good offer to trade in my earpiece

So I have to endure for the time being as I still got two BT earpieces

Neither I can not buy the MapKing CD as it is only run on window (PC & mobile)

Nevertheless, I brought a car holders (the girl said it is $15)
I ask shop owner to paste my Screen protector
He was reluntant and proceed as I promise to pay $2 more
End up I pay $18 for the car holders with largest holding width
to hold GPS and so it can hold viewpad vertically.

Then I did not go Sim Lim but end up at FuLuShou

I saw a pouch and sling bag just the size for viewpad but too tight to put the viewpad inside cost $18

So end up buying double the size sling bag
but it look simple and classy from outside

So I brought at $16

seem that I have brought few accessories and more to come for this viewpad

No comments: