Saturday, 16 July 2011

Primary school union

Today, it was the union that I have missed for so many years

The appoint was at 7pm that I take MRT to newton and then take taxi to Elton road wine company

I was ten minutes earlier than I sat on sofra and wait

E Siong ,with his daughter, was the the first that I saw

With them, I can sat on the designated table

Slowly then the other classmates start to come in

To be honest none of the girls I remember

Even wu bang yang are of bigger size now
He was now living in canada

similarly, the rest not able to recognize me too

but it was a wonderful night that we even go next door Mr Prata for night snack

We chat until past midnight

When bangyang send me to newton MRT, I dun know there is no MRT at all

So I take two bus and a night rider to go home

It was a memoral night

No comments: